Join the Click Network
Click works with dioceses, pastors and parishioners as part of the Click Network to create “mass appeal” and connection among Catholic singles for fellowship as well as dating. We provide tools and resources to effectively address the needs of singles across ages and regions. Why? Because we’ve got some problems.
- 50% of U.S. adults are single.
- According to a 2014 Pew survey, Catholicism is losing members faster than any faith, particularly among Millennials and younger Gen Xers.
- The total number of Catholics in the U.S. has dropped by 3 million since 2007.
- For every one Catholic convert, more than six Catholics leave the church.
- Catholicism loses more members than it gains at a higher rate than any other faith, with nearly 13% of all Americans describing themselves as “former Catholics.”
- It’s increasingly difficult to meet and find a spouse while practicing the Catholic faith.
- Protestant churches are brimming with former Catholics seeking fellowship.
- Secular culture offers compelling events for singles.
- Many singles “church hop” or “shop” for parishes. Some struggle with going to mass alone or lack a sense of belonging, and may stop attending church completely as a result.
- Not all singles are “young adults,” and not all young adults are single. Singles ministry is inclusive of young adult singles and those who don’t qualify for young adults ministry through parishes or other Catholic organizations.
Explore a Partnership with Click
Contact Click to learn more about the Click Network and how we can help singles in your diocese.